For Visitors of Safety Promotion Center
Visitors are requested to make a reservation as follows
Monday through Friday
* The Center may be closed for operational reasons. Visitors are recommended to confirm prior to their visit.
|How to Make a Reservation||
Reservations are accepted by phone from the first working day of the month 2 months prior to the visit to the day before the visit.
TEL:03-5756-3566 (Monday through Friday (except national holidays and New Year holiday season) 10:00-12:00, 13:00-16:00)
On the Day of Visit
The guided tour lasts about 1 hour.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your guided tour.
- As the Center is a training facility for JAL Group staff, we may be unable to accept visitors at certain hours, even during Center hours.
- As a maximum 25 visitors are accepted per tour, we may be unable to accept the requested number of visitors if there is prior reservation.
- If you would like to change or cancel your reservation, please let us know by the day before the visit.
- Please refrain from taking pictures in the Center.
- As the Center is a training facility, please refrain from bringing children under junior high school age to the Center.
Phone No. 03-5756-3566 / Fax No. 03-5756-3576
5-1, Haneda Airport 3-chome Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0041 Japan
5 minutes walk from Tokyo Monorail "Shin-Seibijo" station.
* Please get on the "Local Train" of Tokyo Monorail. "Haneda Express" and "Rapid Train" don't stop at "Shin-Seibijo" station.* Please refrain from coming by car since there is no parking space.