Safety is the basic foundation of business continuity for the JAL Group.
Recognizing the need to declare our policy of safety under the JAL Group Corporate Policy in tangible terms we establish the Safety Charter.
Safety:The protection of lives.
This is the commitment and basic foundation of business continuity for the JAL Group.
We take to heart our mission and responsibility as safety professionals to ensure a safe operation on every flight with the best of our knowledge, skills and abilities.
To accomplish this, we will act according to the following principles.
- Stop immediately when safety concern arises.
- Comply with rules and strictly follow standard operating procedures.
- Always check and confirm; never rely on assumptions.
- Promptly communicate information without omission to ensure safety.
- Deal with problems quickly and appropriately without underestimation.
Every staff of all airlines within the JAL Group has been distributed and carries a card-type Safety Charter.