Requests in the cabin
For your own safety, please follow the safety instructions below.
You are requested to follow the five safety instructions below to ensure a safe and comfortable flight.
Please set electronic devices into airline mode or turn off power after door closed
Stow baggage securely
Passengers seated in the emergency exit row are requested to assist in an emergency evacuation
Always keep your seat belt fastened
Behavior that jeopardizes the safety of the aircraft is prohibited by law
Watch the Safety Video and read the Safety Instructions prior to take-off.
Airlines around the world are required to explain their onboard emergency facilities and responses in case of an emergency. In addition to watching the safety video prior to take-off, please read the Safety Instructions in the seat pocket at your earliest convenience.
The Safety Video is shown prior to take-off. (The video may vary depending on aircraft type.)
- If you need to go to the restroom, please do so before boarding. After the aircraft start moving, please refrain from using the restroom until the seatbelt sign goes off.
- After boarding, please store your carry-on baggage and take your seat as quickly as you can and fasten your seatbelt.
- JAL Group requests all customers to refrain from photographing other passengers and staffs on duty without their consent, as it may cause inconvenience to other customers. Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated.
- Convenient goods are able to be used only in the case where the 4 points applicable to the following are fully satisfied.
- The safety of customers is ensured.
- To be able to wear the seatbelt in the correct position.
- Not an inconvenience to other customers.
- Do not damage the aircraft or facility by using it, or it will not interfere with its operation.
Even if the above conditions are met, due to safety reasons, instruments may not be used at captain’s or cabin attendant’s discretion, we may ask you to refrain from using it.